30 grams / 1.05 OZ
100% Vegan. Made in India
- Henna (Lawsonia Inermis Leaf Powder)
- Tartaric Acid
- Sodium Perborate
- Cellulose Gum
- Magnesium Stearate
- Sodium metabisulfite
1) Pour the Reshma Henna powder into a bowl.
2) Gradually add water.
3) Mix thoroughly into a creamy, paste-like consistency.
4) Wear gloves (included) to protect against staining.
5) Apply the paste to the hair evenly with an application brush (included).
6) Leave in for 30-45 minutes.
7) Rinse well until water runs clear, then shampoo and condition.
8) For best results, use Reshma Henna Shampoo and Conditioner.
Be advised: Patch test this and all hair colors before use to check for possible allergic reactions. Do not use 30 Minute Henna on eyelashes, eyebrows, beards, or mustaches.
- Provides deep conditioning and helps remove dandruff. Unlike hair coloring, which penetrates through the hair shaft, Henna gently coats the hair by sealing in moisture, making the hair thicker, stronger, shinier, and lustrous.
- Nourishing color: Color and condition simultaneously – 30 Minute Henna coats the hair shaft, boosting fullness and protecting hair.
- Say goodbye to greys: 30 Minute Henna completely covers grey hair.
- A gentle way to color: 30 Minute Henna is ammonia-free, peroxide-free, alcohol-free and paraben-free
- Everything you need: Each box of 30 Minute Henna comes with our rich, conditioning semi-permanent hair color, detailed instructions, gloves, and application brush included
Amazing hair paint. I been using henna for about 15 years. And I love it. It’s was my first use the Reshma henna and i love it.
About Our Henna Products
Our henna is made using only natural and organic ingredients, just like the first henna powders and pigments used in India centuries ago. Although the natural powers and nourishing properties of henna were discovered long before our modern times, there's a reason we continue to harness their natural properties and herbal benefits in our hair care formulas today. Reshma Beauty's Henna Hair Color uses the henna plant that has been dried and sifted into a powder. When mixed with water and applied to your hair, the henna fully coats each strand, effectively covering grays. We have added fruit and vegetable extract so that the henna can give you the hue of your choice, while also giving you all the benefits of henna that adds strength and shine to your roots. At Reshma Beauty, we use only natural henna and herbal ingredients in our hair care formulas, including a wide range of beautifying, fortifying, and nourishing products. Our henna is infused with care in our organic hair color, hair masks, and shampoo and conditioner. We also offer restorative hair serums and oils to add a vibrant touch of natural glow and gloss. Our henna-infused products strengthen your hair without coloring it, while our henna products tint your hair a different color.
Natural & Organic Henna
No Artificial Or Synthetic Ingredients
Supports Healthy Hair & Skin
No Harsh Chemicals or Parabens
Nourishes & Moisturizes
Revitalizes & Restores Natural Glow
Benefits Of Henna — Beauty, Wellness, & Beyond
Why Henna? Henna-based products from Reshma Beauty are made only with natural, plant-based, and herbal ingredients. Henna is a healthy alternative to traditional box dyes as it doesn’t contain toxic chemicals that damage your hair and strip your hair follicles. The proteins in henna bind to the hair follicles, coating each strand to lock in the color while also making the hair stronger, shinier, healthier, and rejuvenating dry, dull, and damaged hair. It is especially beneficial for people with gray hair as it full coats your hair leaving it strong and lustrous.
Henna Hair Color
Condition & Enrich Hair With Natural Infusions Of Long-Lasting Color In the majority of our plant-based and organic formulas, we’ve enriched our beauty and hair care goods with the incredible properties of the henna plant. Not only is it 100% all-natural, but it’s a safe, superior replacement for many of the other hair products on the modern market, which often contain harsh ingredients such as chemicals, parabens, synthetic dyes, and artificial fragrances. Free of ammonia, peroxide and other harmful chemicals.
We offer two primary types of natural hair color treatments in a spectrum of gorgeous, rich colors. To learn more and to order your henna hair color online now, check out our product pages for Classic Henna and 30-Minute Henna.
30-Minute Henna & Classic Henna
While the Original Classic Henna has no additional coloring added, all the other shades of the classic line are colors that come from vegetable and fruit extract. Since the Classic Henna Hair Colors are 100% natural – we recommend leaving it in the mixture on our hair for 3-4 hours for maximum coloring & conditioning.
The Reshma Beauty 30-Minute Henna Hair Color, on the other hand, was created for those who are on a time crunch and need a quick color turnaround. Like the Classic line, the 30 Minute Henna Hair Color also contains natural henna. However, it also includes active catalysts to speed up the process.