For hair and skin
Best for those with dry/flaky scalps, dry skin, or dull/chemically processed hair
3 fl oz / 88 ml
Made in India
- Henna Extract
- Jojoba Oil
- Cedarwood Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
- Olive Oil
- Light Liquid Paraffin
Instructions For Hair: Take a generous amount of Reshma Henna oil for deep conditioning and apply evenly to your scalp and throughout your hair. Leave in for 30 minutes or longer, if desired. Shampoo and condition as usual (repeat if necessary).
For leave-in conditioner, use a small amount (dime-sized) of Reshma Henna Oil and apply evenly to wet or dry hair, style as desired. For better results, use Reshma Henna Oil 2-3 times a week.
Instructions For Skin: Apply and massage a small amount of oil to the skin on desired areas. Next, apply generously and massage to dry areas like the elbows and knees to obtain maximum hydration. This process will seal in the moisture leaving skin soft, smooth, and radiant. For best results, use daily.
Benefits of Henna Oil for Dry Hair and Skin:
- Restores moisture
- Softens split ends and adds radiant shine to the hair
- Reduces the appearance of dandruff and helps mend split ends
- Rejuvenates your hair for healthier, shinier, and lustrous hair
- The perfect skin moisturizer
- Penetrates the skin without clogging pores
- A healthy skin regimen improves skin complexion and retains skin glow
A blend of 5 exotic and naturally nourishing oils:
- Jojoba Oil: Loaded with antioxidants, such as vitamins A and E, and omega-6 fatty acids, essential components of the skin’s barrier. It works to retain moisture in the skin. This protective layer, combined with the anti-inflammatory effects of vitamin E, works to soothe dry skin, treat acne, fight signs of aging, and gently remove makeup.
- Cedar Wood Oil: Known to cleanse the scalp by removing excess oil, dirt, and dandruff. It enhances circulation to the scalp and tightens the hair follicles, which helps stimulate healthy growth and thereby helps reduce thinning by slowing hair loss. It also helps fight acne and makes skin softer due to its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- Olive Oil: Ultimate moisturizer for hair and skin. Repairs and renews skin, giving it a natural glow.
- Tea tree Oil: The antibacterial and antiseptic agents keep your scalp healthy. It also helps fight acne, leaving your skin radiant and smooth.
- Henna Extract: Improves hair health and reduces hair loss—the ultimate moisturizer to lock in hydration to hair and skin.
I love this oil. I use it primarily on my skin as a moisturizer. It absorbs immediately and my skin is shiny . I find lotion just sits on top of my skin.
I purchased 6 bottles and shared them with my friends.
My hair gets frizzy as I live in a humid climate. I put the oil on the ends of my hair as it moisturizes the ends.
I absolutely love the oils they are lightweight and since using it my hair has strengthening and my skin is super soft..
This oil is fantastic I used twice already and my hair looks beautiful and shiny 🙂
I have tried the soap and the oil for dry hair and skin to test on clearing my acne that I have been struggling with along my chin the last month .. So the turmeric soap I used to wash my Face after I completely took off all my make up with a face wash… And then I would apply the blue oil and massage it into my skin for one minute gently… and in just 3 days! Omg clearing my skin drastically and calmed the redness!
This oil changed my life! I had no idea my hair can grow so much faster and look so much better! Used it twice a week for about two months and the results are amazing! I would just leave it over night, shampoo in the am and have the most gorgeous hair ever! Thank you!
About Our Skincare & Bodycare Products
Infused with natural ingredients. Inspired by natural beauty.
Whether you fall in love with our Honey & Lemon Face Wash, or you can't get enough of our Kale Peel-Off Mask, you can be certain that all Reshma skincare formulas are created with care and consideration of your well-being.
Natural & Organic Henna
or Synthetic Ingredients
Supports Healthy Hair & Skin
No Harsh Chemicals or Parabens
Nourishes & Moisturizes
Revitalizes & Restores Natural Glow
What's Inside Our Skincare Solutions
In our modern beauty culture, it's all too easy to become distracted
by the latest "innovation" for skincare. Unfortunately, many products
currently available contain harsh chemicals and parabens, most of which
should not come anywhere near sensitive skin. Here at Reshma, we know
that the ingredients we need to create an effective, luxurious, and
universally safe skincare experience are easy to find — if you know
where to look. Thanks to a little help from Mother Nature, we were able
to grow Reshma from the ground up, and to this day, we're proud to
uphold our original mission: to harness the advantageous properties of
plants in all of our natural skincare and beauty formulas.
Mother Nature Knows Best.
The nourishing and healing properties of plants have been known for centuries. Our ingredients have been used for centuries as natural remedies to various conditions. For example, soaking henna leaves cool down the body in the blistering desert heat, and rubbing aloe vera on a burn relieves redness and pain. These generational remedies packaged for modern consumers are what make our products unique, and they are especially beneficial for those with sensitive hair and skin because they are non-toxic. You can be confident that our skincare products are made using natural and plant-derived ingredients, just like nature intended.
What's Inside Our Skincare Solutions?
In our modern beauty culture, it's all too easy to become distracted by the latest "innovation" for skincare. Unfortunately, many products currently available contain harsh chemicals and parabens, most of which should not come anywhere near sensitive skin.
Here at Reshma, we know that the ingredients we need to create an effective, luxurious, and universally safe skincare experience are easy to find — if you know where to look. Thanks to a little help from Mother Nature, we were able to grow Reshma from the ground up, and to this day, we're proud to uphold our original mission: to harness the advantageous properties of plants in all of our natural skincare and beauty formulas.