With a blend of 5 exotic and naturally nourishing oils, it repairs and
revitalizes hair and skin with rich moisture and healing ingredients.
For hair and skin: Best for those with dry scalps, dry skin, or thinning
Made in India
Instructions For Hair: Take a generous amount of Reshma Beauty® Henna oil for deep conditioning and apply evenly to your scalp and throughout your hair. Leave in for 30 minutes or longer, if desired. Shampoo and condition as usual (repeat if necessary).
For leave-in conditioner, use a small amount (dime-sized) of Reshma Beauty® Henna Oil and apply evenly to wet or dry hair, style as desired. For better results, use Reshma Beauty®Henna Oil 2-3 times a week.
Instructions For Skin: Apply and massage a small amount of oil to the skin on desired areas. Next, apply generously and massage to dry areas like the elbows and knees to obtain maximum hydration. This process will seal in the moisture leaving skin soft, smooth, and radiant. For best results, use daily.
- Henna Extract
- Basil Oil
- Olive Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Cedarwood Oil
- Light Liquid Paraffin
Benefits of Henna Oil Deep-Conditioning Treatment:
- Adds body and volume to hair
- Provides all-over shine and lustrousness to hair
- Repairs and strengthens dry and damaged hair
- Softens and smooths for more manageable hair
- Treats dry skin and scalp conditions
- Nourishes and hydrates skin
- Removes impurities and dead skin cells
A blend of 5 exotic and naturally nourishing oils:
- Basil Oil: Possesses anti-septic properties, which helps cure acne and alleviate skin conditions, revealing glowing, healthy skin. It also helps promote circulation in the scalp, which encourages healthy hair growth and treats dandruff.
- Olive Oil: Ultimate moisturizer for hair and skin. Repairs and renews skin, giving it a natural glow.
- Jojoba Oil: Loaded with antioxidants, such as vitamins A and E, and omega-6 fatty acids, which are essential components of the skin’s barrier. It works to retain moisture in the skin. This protective layer, combined with the anti-inflammatory effects of vitamin E, works to soothe dry skin, treat acne, fight signs of aging, and gently remove makeup.
- Henna Extract: Improves hair health and reduces hair loss—the ultimate moisturizer to lock in hydration to hair and skin.
- Cedar Wood Oil: Known to cleanse the scalp by removing excess oil, dirt, and dandruff. It enhances circulation to the scalp and tightens the hair follicles, which helps stimulate healthy growth and thereby helps reduce thinning by slowing hair loss. It also helps fight acne and makes skin softer due to its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- Items in new condition and returned within 30 days of delivery will receive a refund or exchange.
- All product returns must be in unopened, unused and in salable condition to qualify for a refund or exchange.
- We are able to process returns and/or exchanges only for purchases made at www.ReshmaBeauty.com.
Henna Oil Deep Conditioning Treatment for Hair & Skin
I used the oil and left it in over night. My hair was softer and more manageable. What I really liked about this oil is that it soon got absorbed in my skin, unlike other oils that are sticky and stain my pillows.
One to two drops in wet hair will keep hair shine throughout the day. Nice blend. Calms your senses & relaxes your mind
Yes, I really loved it and I recommended it to all my family and my friends as well. It works well for both skin and hair and is completely herbal.
Yes, I really loved it and I recommended it to all my family.
About Our Skincare & Bodycare Products
Infused with natural ingredients. Inspired by natural beauty.
Whether you fall in love with our Honey & Lemon Face Wash, or you can't get enough of our Kale Peel-Off Mask, you can be certain that all Reshma skincare formulas are created with care and consideration of your well-being.
Natural & Organic Henna
or Synthetic Ingredients
Supports Healthy Hair & Skin
No Harsh Chemicals or Parabens
Nourishes & Moisturizes
Revitalizes & Restores Natural Glow
What's Inside Our Skincare Solutions
In our modern beauty culture, it's all too easy to become distracted
by the latest "innovation" for skincare. Unfortunately, many products
currently available contain harsh chemicals and parabens, most of which
should not come anywhere near sensitive skin. Here at Reshma, we know
that the ingredients we need to create an effective, luxurious, and
universally safe skincare experience are easy to find — if you know
where to look. Thanks to a little help from Mother Nature, we were able
to grow Reshma from the ground up, and to this day, we're proud to
uphold our original mission: to harness the advantageous properties of
plants in all of our natural skincare and beauty formulas.
Mother Nature Knows Best.
The nourishing and healing properties of plants have been known for centuries. Our ingredients have been used for centuries as natural remedies to various conditions. For example, soaking henna leaves cool down the body in the blistering desert heat, and rubbing aloe vera on a burn relieves redness and pain. These generational remedies packaged for modern consumers are what make our products unique, and they are especially beneficial for those with sensitive hair and skin because they are non-toxic. You can be confident that our skincare products are made using natural and plant-derived ingredients, just like nature intended.
What's Inside Our Skincare Solutions?
In our modern beauty culture, it's all too easy to become distracted by the latest "innovation" for skincare. Unfortunately, many products currently available contain harsh chemicals and parabens, most of which should not come anywhere near sensitive skin.
Here at Reshma, we know that the ingredients we need to create an effective, luxurious, and universally safe skincare experience are easy to find — if you know where to look. Thanks to a little help from Mother Nature, we were able to grow Reshma from the ground up, and to this day, we're proud to uphold our original mission: to harness the advantageous properties of plants in all of our natural skincare and beauty formulas.