16 fl oz / 473 ml
A botanically enriched formula designed to nourish your locks from root to tip, and restore individual follicle softness and luster. Restoring and moisturizing. All the benefits of henna without altering hair color.
Infused with Grapeseed oil, argan oil, Brahmi, aloe vera. Natural protein helps build strength and fullness for luxurious volume. Sulfate-free, paraben-free, color-safe.
Made in USA
- Deionized water
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Grape Seed Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Squalene (Olive Oil derived)
- Dimethicone Stearalkonium
- Chloride Cyclomethicone
- Hydrolyzed Wheat
- Protein Ethylene
- Glycol Monostearate
- Argan Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Extracts of Aloe Vera
- Chamomile Henna
- Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri)
- Shea Butter
- Disodium EDTA
- DMDM Hydantoin
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Hexylene Glycol
Instructions: Apply generously to clean, wet hair and work throughout the length, making sure to cover the tips for ultimate replenishment and moisture. Rinse and style as usual. For external use only.
Henna binds to the keratin in your hair and makes the fibers physically stronger, and in doing so, it contributes to its thickness and volume. In combination with other rich natural ingredients like Grapeseed Oil, Argan Oil, Rosemary, Shea Butter, Chamomile, and Jojoba Oils, Henna will intensely moisturize the hair, boosting it with shine and softness. Free of sulfates, silicones, and parabens, this conditioner is ideal for all hair types, even color-treated hair!
- Grape Seed Oil: Rich in omega-6, this oil helps with hair growth and fight dandruff with its nourishing and moisturizing properties.
- Argan Oil: Moisturizes your hair and scalp and protects your hair from everyday damage. Argan oil may help prevent hair loss for thicker, fuller hair by reducing breakage and split ends and keeping your scalp healthy.
- Rosemary: This essential oil has been found to increase new hair growth by 22 percent when massaged onto the scalp. It works by stimulating blood circulation at the roots and can grow longer hair, prevent baldness or promote new hair growth in balding areas.
- Shea Butter: The anti-inflammatory properties in shea butter contribute to helping reduce redness and scalp irritation by providing healing effects without clogging the pores. As a natural ingredient, it’s safe to use on all types of hair, even hair that’s damaged, dry, or color-treated.
- Chamomile: Used to promote healthier and shinier locks, the anti-inflammatory compounds in chamomile can also alleviate itchy, dry scalp that can lead to dandruff.
- Jojoba Oil: Loaded with antioxidants, such as vitamins A and E, and omega-6 fatty acids, which are essential components of the skin’s barrier. It works to retain moisture in the skin. This protective layer, combined with the anti-inflammatory effects of vitamin E, works to soothe dry skin, treat acne, fight signs of aging, and gently remove makeup.
Henna shampoo and conditioner are good products for my hair. My natural waves have improved.
I love that it’s made out of all natural ingredients. It feels great on my hair and smells really good. It leaves my hair soft!
Great shampoo and conditioner. Leaves my hair soft and manageable.
About Our Henna Products
Our henna is made using only natural and organic ingredients, just like the first henna powders and pigments used in India centuries ago. Although the natural powers and nourishing properties of henna were discovered long before our modern times, there's a reason we continue to harness their natural properties and herbal benefits in our hair care formulas today. Reshma Beauty's Henna Hair Color uses the henna plant that has been dried and sifted into a powder. When mixed with water and applied to your hair, the henna fully coats each strand, effectively covering grays. We have added fruit and vegetable extract so that the henna can give you the hue of your choice, while also giving you all the benefits of henna that adds strength and shine to your roots. At Reshma Beauty, we use only natural henna and herbal ingredients in our hair care formulas, including a wide range of beautifying, fortifying, and nourishing products. Our henna is infused with care in our organic hair color, hair masks, and shampoo and conditioner. We also offer restorative hair serums and oils to add a vibrant touch of natural glow and gloss. Our henna-infused products strengthen your hair without coloring it, while our henna products tint your hair a different color.
Natural & Organic Henna
No Artificial Or Synthetic Ingredients
Supports Healthy Hair & Skin
No Harsh Chemicals or Parabens
Nourishes & Moisturizes
Revitalizes & Restores Natural Glow
Benefits Of Henna — Beauty, Wellness, & Beyond
Why Henna? Henna-based products from Reshma Beauty are made only with natural, plant-based, and herbal ingredients. Henna is a healthy alternative to traditional box dyes as it doesn’t contain toxic chemicals that damage your hair and strip your hair follicles. The proteins in henna bind to the hair follicles, coating each strand to lock in the color while also making the hair stronger, shinier, healthier, and rejuvenating dry, dull, and damaged hair. It is especially beneficial for people with gray hair as it full coats your hair leaving it strong and lustrous.
Henna Hair Color
Condition & Enrich Hair With Natural Infusions Of Long-Lasting Color In the majority of our plant-based and organic formulas, we’ve enriched our beauty and hair care goods with the incredible properties of the henna plant. Not only is it 100% all-natural, but it’s a safe, superior replacement for many of the other hair products on the modern market, which often contain harsh ingredients such as chemicals, parabens, synthetic dyes, and artificial fragrances. Free of ammonia, peroxide and other harmful chemicals.
We offer two primary types of natural hair color treatments in a spectrum of gorgeous, rich colors. To learn more and to order your henna hair color online now, check out our product pages for Classic Henna and 30-Minute Henna.
30-Minute Henna & Classic Henna
While the Original Classic Henna has no additional coloring added, all the other shades of the classic line are colors that come from vegetable and fruit extract. Since the Classic Henna Hair Colors are 100% natural – we recommend leaving it in the mixture on our hair for 3-4 hours for maximum coloring & conditioning.
The Reshma Beauty 30-Minute Henna Hair Color, on the other hand, was created for those who are on a time crunch and need a quick color turnaround. Like the Classic line, the 30 Minute Henna Hair Color also contains natural henna. However, it also includes active catalysts to speed up the process.