Reshma Beauty® Henna Infused Conditioner is botanically enriched formula designed to nourish your locks from root to tip, and restore individual follicle softness and luster. Restoring and moisturizing. All the benefits of henna without altering hair color.
Infused with Grapeseed oil, Argan oil, Brahmi, Aloe Vera. Natural protein helps build strength and fullness for luxurious volume. Sulfate-free, paraben-free, color-safe.
Made in USA
- Deionized water
- Behentrimonium Methosulfate
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Grape Seed Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Squalene (Olive Oil derived)
- Dimethicone Stearalkonium
- Chloride Cyclomethicone
- Hydrolyzed Wheat
- Protein Ethylene
- Glycol Monostearate
- Argan Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Extracts of Aloe Vera
- Chamomile Henna
- Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri)
- Shea Butter
- Disodium EDTA
- DMDM Hydantoin
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Hexylene Glycol
Instructions: Apply generously to clean, wet hair and work throughout the length, making sure to cover the tips for ultimate replenishment and moisture. Rinse and style as usual. For external use only.
Henna binds to the keratin in your hair and makes the fibers physically stronger, and in doing so, it contributes to its thickness and volume. In combination with other rich natural ingredients like Grapeseed Oil, Argan Oil, Rosemary, Shea Butter, Chamomile, and Jojoba Oils, Henna will intensely moisturize the hair, boosting it with shine and softness. Free of sulfates, silicones, and parabens, this conditioner is ideal for all hair types, even color-treated hair!
- Grape Seed Oil: Rich in omega-6, this oil helps with hair growth and fight dandruff with its nourishing and moisturizing properties.
- Argan Oil: Moisturizes your hair and scalp and protects your hair from everyday damage. Argan oil may help prevent hair loss for thicker, fuller hair by reducing breakage and split ends and keeping your scalp healthy.
- Rosemary: This essential oil has been found to increase new hair growth by 22 percent when massaged onto the scalp. It works by stimulating blood circulation at the roots and can grow longer hair, prevent baldness or promote new hair growth in balding areas.
- Shea Butter: The anti-inflammatory properties in shea butter contribute to helping reduce redness and scalp irritation by providing healing effects without clogging the pores. As a natural ingredient, it’s safe to use on all types of hair, even hair that’s damaged, dry, or color-treated.
- Chamomile: Used to promote healthier and shinier locks, the anti-inflammatory compounds in chamomile can also alleviate itchy, dry scalp that can lead to dandruff.
- Jojoba Oil: Loaded with antioxidants, such as vitamins A and E, and omega-6 fatty acids, which are essential components of the skin’s barrier. It works to retain moisture in the skin. This protective layer, combined with the anti-inflammatory effects of vitamin E, works to soothe dry skin, treat acne, fight signs of aging, and gently remove makeup.
About Our Skincare & Bodycare Products
Infused with natural ingredients. Inspired by natural beauty.
Whether you fall in love with our Honey & Lemon Face Wash, or you can't get enough of our Kale Peel-Off Mask, you can be certain that all Reshma skincare formulas are created with care and consideration of your well-being.
Natural & Organic Henna
or Synthetic Ingredients
Supports Healthy Hair & Skin
No Harsh Chemicals or Parabens
Nourishes & Moisturizes
Revitalizes & Restores Natural Glow
What's Inside Our Skincare Solutions
In our modern beauty culture, it's all too easy to become distracted
by the latest "innovation" for skincare. Unfortunately, many products
currently available contain harsh chemicals and parabens, most of which
should not come anywhere near sensitive skin. Here at Reshma, we know
that the ingredients we need to create an effective, luxurious, and
universally safe skincare experience are easy to find — if you know
where to look. Thanks to a little help from Mother Nature, we were able
to grow Reshma from the ground up, and to this day, we're proud to
uphold our original mission: to harness the advantageous properties of
plants in all of our natural skincare and beauty formulas.
Mother Nature Knows Best.
The nourishing and healing properties of plants have been known for centuries. Our ingredients have been used for centuries as natural remedies to various conditions. For example, soaking henna leaves cool down the body in the blistering desert heat, and rubbing aloe vera on a burn relieves redness and pain. These generational remedies packaged for modern consumers are what make our products unique, and they are especially beneficial for those with sensitive hair and skin because they are non-toxic. You can be confident that our skincare products are made using natural and plant-derived ingredients, just like nature intended.
What's Inside Our Skincare Solutions?
In our modern beauty culture, it's all too easy to become distracted by the latest "innovation" for skincare. Unfortunately, many products currently available contain harsh chemicals and parabens, most of which should not come anywhere near sensitive skin.
Here at Reshma, we know that the ingredients we need to create an effective, luxurious, and universally safe skincare experience are easy to find — if you know where to look. Thanks to a little help from Mother Nature, we were able to grow Reshma from the ground up, and to this day, we're proud to uphold our original mission: to harness the advantageous properties of plants in all of our natural skincare and beauty formulas.