When it comes to coloring hair, there are a lot of options available in the market. So, why use Henna? Henna is a natural plant-based dye that has been used for centuries to color hair and skin. While hair dyes are chemicals that are used to change hair color. In recent years, henna hair dye has gained popularity as an alternative to chemical hair dyes. But is henna really better than hair dye?
The answer is yes! Henna is fundamentally different in terms of its composition and effects on the hair. The following are the differences between henna and hair dye.
- Composition: Henna is made from the leaves of the henna plant, which are dried, sifted and crushed, then mixed with water to create a paste. Hair dye, on the other hand, is typically made up of synthetic chemicals that can include ammonia, peroxide, and other ingredients.
- Safety: Henna is considered to be safer than hair dye as it is a natural product and doesn't contain harsh chemicals, which can damage the hair and scalp. Henna is also less likely to cause an allergic reaction compared to hair dye.
- Hair Health: Henna is known to have conditioning properties that help nourish and strengthen the hair. It can also promote hair growth and reduce dandruff. On the other hand, hair dye can cause damage to the hair, making it brittle and dry.
- Color Range: Reshma Beauty Hennas has 9 stunning shades that give you the freedom to choose your favorite shade and color your hair healthily & naturally.
- Longevity: Henna is known to be a long-lasting color, and it can take several weeks to fade away completely.
- Application: Applying henna is now easier than ever with Reshma Beauty Henna Hair Color. All Reshma Beauty Henna boxes include an application brush and disposable gloves. All you need to do is add water. For additional moisture and shine we recommend adding Reshma Beauty Henna Infused Oils.
- Effects on hair: Henna coats the hair shaft with a protective layer that can make hair stronger, voluminous and shinier.
So, is henna better than hair dye? The answer is yes! especially if you want a natural, plant-based product that can help improve the health of your hair while adding color.